RefWorks is an online tool for managing and citing your references.
With RefWorks you can
- add and organize reference information (aka citation information).
- save and annotate files (e.g. PDF of an article) associated with each reference.
- cite references in a citation style of your choice.
- write in Word or Google docs and create citations along the way.
- collaborate on a project or share references with peers & colleagues.
RefWorks is provided by the UC Merced Library to all UC Merced students, faculty and staff.
Create an account to get started.