Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
It's a weird time in which to work and study, and definitely not that to which we were all accustomed. So this course guide is going to be a little different from other course guides. Because the library is closed, there won't be information on how to access print materials or any media that isn't available online. Instead, we'll concentrate on finding materials in the library's databases and acquiring online resources. Onward!
Library Account Information
- When requesting items from other libraries, the form asks you for your library card/account number. This is your UCMNetID (first part of your email address).
- To check the status of your Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests or renew your ILL requests, use your My ILL Requests Account.
- Library card/account = UCMNetID
- Home campus = UCM
- To check the status of everything you have checked out, use your My Library Account.
- Use your UCMNetID and password
- To check out physical items, just bring your CatCard.
Access Library Resources from Off Campus
The VPN allows you to connect to the library's online articles and eBooks from off campus.
*Image courtesy of Design Services, UCI Libraries
Need help with the VPN?
Please contact the Office of Information Technology (OIT) directly: (209) 228-HELP (4357).
Instruction & Outreach Librarian