Information Literacy-Focused TRAIL Course Readings
- Carr, Nicholas. "Is Google making us stupid?." Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education 107, no. 2 (2008): 89-94.
- Head, Alison J. "Learning curve: How college graduates solve information problems once they join the workplace." Available at SSRN 2165031 (2012).
- Head, Alison J. "Learning the ropes: How freshmen conduct course research once they enter college." Available at SSRN 2364080 (2013).
- Howard, Rebecca Moore, Tricia Serviss, and Tanya K. Rodrigue. "Writing from sources, writing from sentences." Writing & Pedagogy 2.2 (2010): 177-192.
- Majoo, Farhad. "You Won't Finish this Article." Slate. 6 June 2013.
- Stedman, Kyle D. "Annoying ways people use sources." Writing Spaces: Readings on Writing (2011): 242-246.
Kantz, Margaret. "Helping Students Use Textual Sources Persuasively." College English 52.1 (1990): 74-91. Web. (*also published in Writing About Writing version, see MWP Canvas Project site)
Prior, Paul. "Tracing Process: How Texts Come Into Being.” What Writing Does and How It Does It. Bazerman, Charles, and Paul A. Prior. What Writing Does and How It Does It: An Introduction to Analyzing Texts and Textual Practices. Hoboken: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2003. 167-200. Ebook or PDF (*also published in Writing About Writing version, see MWP Canvas Project site)