Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resultados del aprendizaje / Learning outcomes
After this lesson, you will be able to:
- apply solutions to your most pressing research needs
- This will be based on the issues you have brought up in class
- Solutions may include search strategies, resources, and/or services
- narrow your topic into a research question
- brainstorm possible subtopics to address in your argumentative paper
Encuentra la guía / Find the guide
CatCourses > Pages > Library Research Guide
What has been challenging about your research so far?
In assigned groups of four, discuss issues you are facing with your research. What has been challenging? What do you foresee as challenges?
- Select someone in your group to list challenges on your sticky note.
- Select someone in your group to share with the class.
Bibliotecaria de Instrucción / Instruction Librarian