Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is located in the Pages section of your CatCourse and at bit.ly/anth170
You will be able to ...
- Locate databases suitable for locating scholarly articles in the anthropology field.
- Employ search strategies to make effective searches.
- Basics: phrase searching, truncation, AND/OR
- Advanced: search subjects, fielded searching
- Gain an awareness of database strengths and limitations.
Sara Davidson Squibb
Subjects:African American Studies
, African Studies
, Controversial Topics
, Criminal Justice
, Current Events
, East Asian Studies
, Engineering (Aerospace)
, Engineering (Biological)
, Health Sciences
, Middle Eastern Studies
, Performing Arts
, Science (General)
, Writing Studies