It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Developmental Biology Laboratory Report
• Introduction—provide background information and context for your report from primary literature and review articles
• Discussion—relate your results to the findings of others in the scientific community as reported in primary literature and review articles
• Literature Cited/References—include in-text citations (author(s), year) and reference list of citations
• Introduction includes 3-4 references
• Discussion includes 3-4 references
• Citations in the style of the research journal Development
By the end of our library session you will be able to ...
identify and use relevant scientific databases to locate review articles and original research articles.
use database functionality to your advantage e.g. limiters (date, article type), sorting, etc. to produce targeted & relevant results.
access cited and cited by literature.
use RefWorks to format your in-text citations and bibliography.