PART I: Exploring & Comparing Resources (30 minutes)
- groups fill in the chart for their designated resource
- debrief final questions as a larger group inc. common questions
- access to resources
PART II: Locating Library Resources (10 min)
- locating databases
- locating library guides including Citing Sources
PART III: Search Strategies (10 min)
- review activity
- value of keywords & subjects
PART IV: Discussing Scenarios (20 min)
- Groups address scenarios (2 per group).
- Help OR Refer?
PART V: Reference Help (10 min)
- 24/7 Chat
- Research Consultation