Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
My NCBI Account
You will need a My NCBI account to access My NCBI dashboard features. Sign in or access account creation options by clicking on Log in, located on the top right PubMed webpages.
Registration is free; your My NCBI account is an external account with NCBI and is not linked to your UC Merced Library account or campus affiliation.
Once you have signed into your account, your username will replace Log in, in the upper right.
Click on your username to access:
- Your My NCBI dashboard
- Your Publications/ My Bibliography
- Account Settings including API Key Management
My NCBI Dashboard
My NCBI allows you to save records, searches, and customize your results display with filters and other options.
Use My NCBI to access and manage:
- Saved searches
- E-mail alerts
- Recent activity searches & records from the past 6 months
- Private and public collections of saved records
- Display format preferences
- Filter options to refine search results
- Authored publications through My Bibliography
- NIH public access policy compliance
- SciENcv researcher biosketch profile service
- LinkOut document delivery service & outside tool selections
Click Customize this Page located at the top of the My NCBI dashboard to move windows, minimize or remove icons, and restore deleted windows.