Hello. In anticipation of the library session. Please do the following in advance.
Add Your Research Question to our Google Spreadsheet
1. Share your name (Column A) and your current research question (Column B) on the Google spreadsheet for your section, linked here: WRI 10-13, or WRI 10-69. Select a row that is not currently in use. We will be referring to your research questions during our time together.
Test Your VPN Access
2. Ensure that you can connect to the Virtual Private Network (VPN). This will allow you to access library databases and the many ebooks and journal articles available to you as a UC Merced student. Though you've already taken the VPN module in CatCourses, I have also included VPN information on this page.
If you want to test that your VPN is working, try the following.
- Connect to the VPN.
- Click on this link to Academic Search Complete.
- If you see this login page, your VPN is NOT connected. You are not on the UC Merced network.
- If you see this search page, your VPN is connected properly!! You are on the UC Merced network.