Using Sociological Abstracts
Through this tutorial you will learn how to
- access Sociological Abstracts
- construct a search
- apply useful database limiters
- access full-text of articles
- generate citations in ASA format
1. Connect to the campus network via the VPN if you are off-campus. You will need this connection to access one or more library databases while taking the tutorial.
2. Take the short quiz at the end of the tutorial. Enter your email address AND your professor's email address. Afterwards locate the email confirmation. These emails often go to your SPAM folder, so be sure to check there. It is often easiest to search in your email account for the phrase "Results for Using Sociological Abstracts" to find your email confirmation.
3. You are ready! Click on the link below to start the tutorial. Follow the instructions on the left hand of the screen and, as directed, complete activities in the main screen (right).
Using Sociological Abstracts >> https://ucmercedlibrary.libwizard.com/f/sociological_abstracts