Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
bell hooks at the official dedication of her papers to Berea College, 2017
By the end of this class, you should be able to:
- Use the campus Virtual Private Network (VPN) to connect to library resources;
- Search the library catalog, UC Library Search, to find scholarly books, videos, and other materials;
- Use the library databases to find scholarly journal articles, locate the full text of those articles, and print or e-mail them to yourself;
- Find citations to scholarly journal articles within the library databases in the format of your choice;
- Locate links on the library's webpages to the various bibliographic citation managers available to you; and
- Understand the difference between an annotated bibliography and a literature review, and understand how to research and write each.
Instruction & Outreach Librarian