By the end of this class, you should be able to:
- Use the campus Virtual Private Network (VPN) to connect to library resources;
- Search the library catalog, UC Library Search, to find scholarly books, videos, and other materials;
- Use the library databases to find scholarly journal articles, locate the full text of those articles, and print or e-mail them to yourself;
- Find citations to scholarly journal articles within the library databases in the format of your choice;
- Locate links on the library's webpages to the various bibliographic citation managers available to you; and
- Understand the difference between an annotated bibliography and a literature review, and understand how to research and write each.