1. Use the Articles tab in the Quick Search on the library home page.
2. Look for the article title in Google Scholar. Try the title OR UC-eLinks hyperlink.
3. Look for the article title in Melvyl. Look for the UC-eLinks button.
4. Look for the journal title. Select the e-Journals tab on the library home page. See if the journal is available. Is the date you need available?
5. You may be able to find it in a major database IF it belongs to a specific subject area.
Try it Out: Do we have these items?
Whitson, R., & Ault, D. (2007). William blake and visual culture. ImageTexT: Interdisciplinary Comics Studies, 3(2)
Citation #3 (incomplete)
Eternity's sunrise : the imaginative world of William Blake
1. Connect to the campus network via the VPN if you are off-campus. You will need this connection to access one or more library databases while taking the tutorial.
2. Take the short quiz at the end of the tutorial. Enter your email address AND your professor's email address. Afterwards locate the email confirmation. These emails often go to your SPAM folder, so be sure to check there. It is often easiest to search in your email account for the phrase "Certificate of completion" to find your email confirmation.
3. You are ready! Click on the link below to start the tutorial. Follow the instructions on the left hand of the screen and, as directed, complete activities in the main screen (right).
Finding a Known Item >> http://ucmercedlibrary.info/guide_on_the_side/tutorial/find-known-item