By the end of this session, you will be able to ...
- craft a search strategy based on a research question to more effectively search databases.
- use functionality in UC Library Search, Google Scholar, and Sociological Abstracts (and other databases) to locate relevant scholarly research articles.
- access the full text of articles through Get it at UC and/or Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
- obtain citation information in order to correctly source your work through in-text citations and reference lists.
- Search Terms & Strategies to Locate Resources
- Using UC Library Search
- Sociological Abstracts Database
- Sage Sociology Journals
- Questions & Wrap-Up