Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- create search strategies based on your research question.
- navigate databases to retrieve useful information resources.
- identify people and services for asking follow-up questions.
These skills will assist you with your research proposal and annotative bibliography.
Find the Guide
CatCourses > Wri 10 > Start Your Research
Part I: Moving from a Research Question to a Search Strategy
- Identifying Keywords
- Reviewing Search Strategies
- Testing a Research Question
Part II: Searching
Part III: Wrapping Up