RefWorks is subscription tool that the library pays for. All UC Merced students, faculty and staff can create an account. RefWorks helps you:
Sign-up or login to RefWorks today.
1. Visit the RefWorks home page: https://refworks.proquest.com/
2. Click "Use login from my institution".
3. Type in Merced. Select University of California, Merced from the drop down menu.
4. The single-sign on will appear. Enter in your UCMNetID and password.
5. Since you're new to RefWorks, you will be asked some questions, such as your name, status, etc.
6. You will be taken into your RefWorks account. You will see the University's name and your own name in the upper-right of the account.
7. After your RefWorks account is created, continue to log in using the institutional credentials login link.