International Journal of Press/Politics
The International Journal of Press/Politics (IJPP) is an interdisciplinary journal for the analysis and discussion of the role of the press and politics in a globalized world.
IJPP’s articles cover a wide range of topics, including the following:
* Press and political institutions (e.g. the state, government, political parties, social movements, unions, interest groups, business)
* Politics of media coverage of social and cultural issues (e.g. race, language, health, environment, gender, nationhood, migration, labor)
* Dynamics and effects of political communication (e.g. election campaigning, advocacy, grassroots mobilization, political advertising, lobbying)
* Politics and media systems
* Relation between politics and journalistic practice
The Journal also publishes comparative, cross-national research from various theoretical and methodological approaches across the social sciences. It features long and short research articles, commentary on pedagogy and current news headlines from around the world, and a book review section.