By the end of this session, you should be able to:
- Use UC Library Search to find library resources -- books, journal articles, videos, maps, and others -- in a variety of formats (print, electronic)
- Create a basic library search using Boolean connectors -- AND, NOT and OR
- Locate the full text of articles in UC Library Search and databases, using "Get it at UC" links
- Generate citations from UC Library Search and databases, and save them for later use
- Check the accuracy of generated citations against examples from the OWL at Purdue
- Get help from librarians!