Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Browse scholarly journals available from the UC Merced Library on your tablet device, iPhone, or via the Web using BrowZine.
Access Library Resources from Off Campus
The VPN allows you to connect to the library's online articles and eBooks from off campus.
Visit library.ucmerced.edu/use/technology/vpn to download the VPN.
*Image courtesy of Design Services, UCI Libraries
Why use BrowZine?
- Keep up to date on current research in your discipline without having to carry around paper journals or track publications individually online.
- Get an overview of current research available in the journal format including articles you might miss using a focused online search.
- Enjoy the freedom of access to scholarly journals on a mobile device.
With BrowZine, you can browse and organize scholarly journal articles available through the UC Merced Library or from open access sources directly on your tablet, device, or the Web.
Browzine allows you to:
- Browse issues of journals including the table of contents.
- Create a personal library of up to 64 favorite journals for easy access on your BrowZine interface.
- Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published.
- Save articles on your mobile device to read later even when you are off line.
- Download BrowZine articles to Box.com, Mendeley, Zotero, and other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.
- Web browsers
- iPad and iPad Mini running iOS 7.x or later
- Android tablets running Android 4.0 or higher including Google Nexus 7 or 10 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
- Android smart phones