If you have a known item, it can be helpful to first determine what the item is e.g. article, book, pamphlet, song, dissertation etc. At times, this may influence where you look for the item.
Have an article you want to read? Discover two key ways to find a specific article- Google Scholar and Melvyl. Length (1:59)
Try it Out: Do we have these resources?
1) Harrison, Mark, "The Economics of World War II: Six Great Powers in International Comparison", Cambridge University Press (1998).
2) Kerin, Roger A, Steven W. Hartley, and William Rudelius. Marketing. Boston: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2009.
3) Larsen, Hanne H. Cases in Marketing. London: Sage Publications, 1997.
4) "International Subscontracting and the Production of Athletic Footwear" by R. Barff, J Austen from Environment and Planning A, 1993 volume 25 (8) 1103 – 1114
5) "Does Monitoring Improve Labor Standards-Lessons from Nike"by RM Lock, F Qin, A Brause from Industrial and Labor Relations Review Vol 61, No. 1, October 2007 pg. 3-31