Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of our library session you will be able to ...
- find and differentiate original research articles vs. review articles.
- identify and use relevant scientific databases.
- use database functionality to your advantage e.g. limiters (date, article type), sorting etc.
- export citations to RefWorks to create bibliographies.
- locate known (related) articles.
Sara Davidson Squibb
Subjects: African American Studies
, African Studies
, Controversial Topics
, Criminal Justice
, Current Events
, East Asian Studies
, Engineering (Aerospace)
, Engineering (Biological)
, Health Sciences
, Middle Eastern Studies
, Performing Arts
, Science (General)
, Writing Studies