Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hello Writing 10 Students!
- In preparation for in-person library instruction, you will be using the Academic Search Complete online tutorial.
- Once you start each tutorial, you will follow the instructions on the left hand of the screen and, as needed, complete activities in the main screen (right).
- Links to the tutorials are located to the right >>>.
- There is a short quiz questions at the end of each tutorial.
- You will be asked to enter your email address AND your professor's email address after you complete the quiz questions. Both you and your professor will receive a confirmation email with your score.
- Your professor's email is: email@example.com
- These emails often go to your SPAM folder, so be sure to check there if the email confirmation doesn't show up in your inbox. You can search for the phrase "Certificate of completion" to find your confirmation.
Connected to the Campus Network
LibWizard Academic Search Complete Tutorial
Academic Search Complete Tutorial
1. Connect to the campus network via the VPN if you are off-campus. You will need this connection to access one or more library databases while taking the tutorial.
2. Take the short quiz at the end of the tutorial. Enter your email address AND your professor's email address. Afterwards locate the email confirmation. These emails often go to your SPAM folder, so be sure to check there. It is often easiest to search in your email account for the phrase "Certificate of completion" to find your email confirmation.
3. You are ready! Click on the link below to start the tutorial. Follow the instructions on the left hand of the screen and, as directed, complete activities in the main screen (right).
Academic Search Complete Tutorial >> https://ucmercedlibrary.libwizard.com/f/academic-search-complete