Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hello Writing 10 Students!
- In preparation for in-person library instruction, you will be using online tutorials to learn how to use library databases. These databases are
- 1) Credo Reference
- 2) Opposing Viewpoints
- 3) Academic Search Complete
- Once you start each tutorial, you will follow the instructions on the left hand of the screen and, as needed, complete activities in the main screen (right).
- Links to the tutorials are located to the right >>>.
- There are short quiz questions at the end of each tutorial.
- You will be asked to enter your email address AND your professor's email address after you complete the quiz questions. Both you and your professor will receive a confirmation email with your score.
- Your professor's email is: email@example.com
- These emails often go to your SPAM folder, so be sure to check there if the email confirmation doesn't show up in your inbox. You can search for the phrase "Certificate of completion" to find your confirmation.
Connected to the Campus Network
GOTS Credo Reference Tutorial