Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Our library session will take place on Wednesday, September 30 at 11:35 am via Zoom. Please be logged onto Zoom by11:35 am. The Zoom Room will be live by 11:25 am.
Click on the following link to join our Zoom meeting.
You should have a webcam and a microphone to participate in class. At a minimum, you will need a microphone. Most laptops have built-in microphones and webcams.
- We will also be using the internet during the session to locate library resources. Please ensure that you can connect to the VPN prior to our session. See the Pre-Activities tab on this guide for more VPN information.
We will start class with a review of Zoom tools. Here's a brief introduction if Zoom is new to you.
Once you're in Zoom, your interface will include a black menu bar at the bottom (or top) of your screen. The menu offers a number of options:
- Mute / Unmute - controls your personal audio
- Stop Video / Start Video - controls whether or not your webcam is live
- (Manage) Participants - click on this to see who else is on Zoom (and whether or not their audio / video is enabled)
- Chat - where you can type in a question, comment, or response; see other comments from peers
- Leave Meeting / End Meeting - at the close of class, you will leave the meeting; end meeting is only available to the Zoom host