Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- begin developing a research question.
- create search strategies based on your research question.
- navigate databases to retrieve useful information resources.
- capture citation information in MLA format.
- identify people and services for asking follow-up questions.
, Criminal Justice
, Gardening and Horticulture
, Government Publications
, Health Sciences
, Native American Studies
, Political Science
, Psychology and Cognitive Science
, Urban Studies