Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this class you will be able to:
- find relevant empirical articles using effective search strategies & database functionality.
- send citations information from the ProQuest platform to RefWorks.
- access articles through UCeLinks and/or Interlibrary Loan.
- locate ongoing assistance for your research needs.
1. Access Reminder
2. PsycInfo vs. PsycArticles
- similarities & differences
3. Search Strategies (3 + 4)
- phrase searching
- limiter (methodology)
4. In the Databases
- Use strategies
- Export citation data
- Access articles (Immediate or Interlibrary Loan)
5. Types of Articles
- Determining the differences between popular, research, and review articles
- Exploring your own topics
7. Revisit Challenges
- Research assistance
8. Time to Search