Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide will help you find the information you need to start your research. The Library has lots of tools to make this process run smoothly.
- In the Finding Databases section, you'll learn how to figure out which databases might be the most helpful to your search.
- The Search Hints section will help you tell the databases exactly what you're looking for.
- Getting Access will ensure that you can connect to our holdings from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Research Tutorials includes links to tutorials on lots of research topics, specially designed for UC Merced students.
- The MLA section will help you format your bibliography just right.
Still have questions? You can always contact Elizabeth (see the contact info in the box to the right), or email email@example.com.