Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of the session, you will be able to ...
- apply search strategies to create logical searches in library databases.
- locate relevant information from a library database.
- save article citations in a citation style of your choice.
- know how to connect with a librarian for research help.
Our pathway for today ...
- PART I: Using Keywords to Identify Background Information (15 min.)
- PART II: Reviewing Search Strategies & Creating a Search (10 min.)
- PART III: Database Search Demos; Database Functionality (15 min.)
- PART IV: Independent Search Time (15 min)
- PART IV: Questions, Research Help & Feedback (10 min.)
Sara Davidson Squibb
Subjects: African American Studies
, African Studies
, Controversial Topics
, Criminal Justice
, Current Events
, East Asian Studies
, Engineering (Aerospace)
, Engineering (Biological)
, Health Sciences
, Middle Eastern Studies
, Performing Arts
, Science (General)
, Writing Studies