Finding & Using Databases Tutorial
1. Click on the link or logo above to access the tutorial. Full instructions are on the first page.
- You will NOT need to be on the campus network to complete this tutorial.
- This tutorial does include two videos so you may want headphones.
- At the end, you will be asked to submit your name and email address for a record of your participation.
|By the end of the tutorial, you will be able to:
- describe what a database is.
- understand the value of library-provided databases.
- locate suitable databases for your academic research using Subjects & Best Bets.
- recognize common database features.