1. Enroll in the Wikipedia Dashboard
- Once you have your Wikipedia account, enroll by into our class Dashboard. We meet again on Wednesday, Mar. 9th.
- Visit the Dashboard URL.
- You will be asked for a passcode. vnekzdsi
- You have any issues, please contact Sara. | firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Research Your Game
- Find reputable information sources.
- Your research will be used in your Wikipedia edits.
3. Identify a Wikipedia Article to Edit (strong recommendation of C-class or lower)
- See the Dashboard for suggested articles
- Login to the Dashboard. Select Articles (top middle).
- Click grey "Available Articles" button at upper-ish right.
4. Prepare Draft Edits for Your Selected Wikipedia Article
- This will include locating WHERE in the Wikipedia article you want to make contributions.
- Bring your draft edits and resources to our next session. If comfortable, you can start drafting in your Wikipedia Sandbox.