Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New to using library resources? Set up the VPN, become familiar with UCeLinks, & check out your library account information.
VIDEO: Find Full-Text of Articles through "Get it at UC"
Discover how to use the Get It at UC button to access the full-text of articles or books whether immediately or through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
UCMNetID = Library Card / Account Information
- When requesting items from other libraries, the form asks you for your library card/account number. This is your UCMNetID (first part of your email address).
- To check the status of your Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests or renew your ILL requests, use your My ILL Requests Account.
- Library card/account = UCMNetID
- Home campus = UCM
- To check the status of everything you have checked out, use your My Library Account.
- Use your UCMNetID and password
- To check out physical items, just bring your CatCard.