Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Web Searching Strategies
- Start simple. Use the most important words. Add terms as you go.
- Use quotation marks for phrases. Google does pay attention to these.
- Limit to a specific domain or site. .edu, .gov
- Use OR to find web page that use at least one of you terms/phrases.
- Find a related site, similar to one you already know and love.
Search Within a Site or Domain