Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For RefWorks technical support, contact ExLibris/ProQuest.
Phone: 1-800-521-0600 (ProQuest)
- Currently, you will proceed through a phone tree.
RefWorks Fast Facts
RefWorks is subscription tool that the library pays for. All UC Merced students, faculty and staff can create an account. RefWorks helps you:
- Export citations from library databases and websites
- Generate in-text citations
- Create bibliographies
- Share references with others
- Communicate with software like Microsoft Word
Sign-up or login to RefWorks today.
A new version of RefWorks is available. More information about choosing legacy RefWorks or new RefWorks is available at "RefWorks - New & Improved".