Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- locate relevant databases
- create effective searches
- identify and use scholarly sources
Are you ...
- developing a thesis?
- organizing your ideas?
- incorporating evidence?
Visit the Writing Center for an individual, virtual consultation with a peer.
Hours & Location
The Writing Center is located in the Kolligian Library, Room 296. Due to the Coronavirus emergency, the Library building and the Writing Center are physically closed.
Virtual Appointments are available.
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Find out more about our online sessions here.
- Appointments can be made at WCOnline.
- Students may schedule up to 60 minutes per day (one 60-minute session or two 30-minute sessions)
- Students may schedule up to 2 appointments per week.
Access Library Resources from Off Campus
, Controversial Topics
, Current Events
, Gardening and Horticulture
, Gender and Women's Studies
, Psychology and Cognitive Science