Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- conduct successful searches for relevant information
- identify and use relevant databases
- access articles using UC-eLinks/Interlibrary Loan
- organize citations and create a bibliography using RefWorks
Are you ...
- developing a thesis?
- organizing your ideas?
- incorporating evidence?
Visit the Writing Center for an individual consultation with a peer.
Hours & Location
- KL 296
- Monday - Thursday 9 am to 5 pm
- Friday 9 am to 3 pm
- Sunday 5 pm to 8 pm
- Appointments can be made at WCOnline.
- Students may schedule up to 60 minutes per day (one 60-minute session or two 30-minute sessions)
- Students may schedule up to 2 appointments per week.
24/7 Chat With a Librarian
, Controversial Topics
, Current Events
, Gardening and Horticulture
, Gender and Women's Studies
, Psychology and Cognitive Science