Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
RefWorks is an online tool for managing and citing your references.
With RefWorks you can
- add and organize reference information (aka citation information).
- save and annotate files (e.g. PDF of an article) associated with each reference.
- cite references in a citation style of your choice.
- write in Word or Google docs and create citations along the way.
- collaborate on a project or share references with peers & colleagues.
RefWorks is provided by the UC Merced Library to all UC Merced students, faculty and staff.
Create an account to get started.