Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
After this session, you will be able to:
- Articulate and use strategies for reading research articles effectively
- identify relevant databases for finding articles
- find resources for how to write a literature review
- obtain research help from the library
Think about the the online module for Reading a Scholarly Article.
- What suggested reading strategies have you already used?
- What suggested reading strategies were new to you?
- What strategies might you adopt into your own research practice?
- Do you have any questions or comments?
Instruction & Outreach Librarian
, Criminal Justice
, Gardening and Horticulture
, Government Publications
, Health Sciences
, Native American Studies
, Political Science
, Psychology and Cognitive Science
, Urban Studies