Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You can reach this guide at
The password to log on to the computers is
By the end of today's session, you will ...
- locate reputable background information for art history inquiries.
- leverage full-text searching in Google Scholar to find book literature in UC Library Search.
- use Google Scholar to locate scholarly peer-reviewed literature.
- use search strategies, including subject headings, to locate books and articles.
- locate resources through UC-eLinks, Get it at UC and Interlibrary Loan (Request) services.
Overall: Today you will identify key terminology and approaches for finding information for Essay #2.
Sara Davidson Squibb
Subjects: African American Studies
, African Studies
, Controversial Topics
, Criminal Justice
, Current Events
, East Asian Studies
, Engineering (Aerospace)
, Engineering (Biological)
, Health Sciences
, Middle Eastern Studies
, Performing Arts
, Science (General)
, Writing Studies