Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Approximately 116,367 online journals.
- 626 databases.
- 123,036 books.
- 6,781,652 online books (including 5,562,000 HathiTrust and 1,219,652 UC Merced full-text books).
- Access to 36+ million items in the UC system.
The Information Cycle
Image Created by University Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Peer Review in 3 Minutes
North Carolina State University (NCSU) Libraries, 3:15
- What do peer reviewers do? How are they similar to or different from editors?
- Who are the primary customers of scholarly journals?
- Do databases only include peer-reviewed articles? How do you know?
Primary Sources and Knowledge Creation
A Cycle of Revolving Research
Peer Reviewed Articles
Similar and related terms to Peer Reviewed Article
Original Research Articles
Primary Source Articles