Use UC Library Search to search for books or for e-books by keyword, author, title and other criteria.
- Enter search terms in UC Library Search and select the UC Merced Catalog profile at the right of the search box field. Click enter.
- To see only ebooks , click "Online Items" on the lefthand side under "Show" and select "Books" under Resource Type.
- Click on the name of a title that interests you
- If the item is available online- click on the green Available Online link to find ebook locations.
- If the ebook is not held at UC Merced you will see a Check Availability link. Follow the prompts under Get It to make a loan request.
You will need to be connected to the VPN and signed into your library account to access ebooks from off-campus and to see all results available to you.