Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Questions to Consider
- Do you like the journal's layout?
- What does the journal's layout tell you about its content?
- What effect does the layout have on you as a reader?
- How do you feel about the content when you look at this journal?
- Does the layout inform your reading?