Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this class you will be able to:
- find relevant articles using effective search strategies & database functionality.
- PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, Social Sciences Combined, and more!
- access the full text of articles through UCeLinks and/or Interlibrary Loan.
- obtain article citations in APA format.
- locate ongoing assistance for your research needs.
, Government Publications
, Health Sciences
, Political Science
, Psychology and Cognitive Science
, Social Sciences (General)
, Urban Studies
Pardon the Possible Disturbance
Apologies in advance if you hear barking in the background.
Daisy and Trampers do not understand Zoom, the mail person, neighbors, and absolutely do not like seeing other dogs walking by, through the window.