Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
with Peers * start with your peer with the last name closest to A & continue with the alphabet
- What keywords and search strategies did you use?
- What changes did you make to your search strategy that were most effective?
- What information have you found that could be useful for your research?
- What are going to be your next steps and strategies?
with Instructor & Librarian
- What challenges are you still experiencing with your searches or the information you have found?
- What questions do you have about your search strategy or the database?
Your Research Question & Search Strategies