Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of the session, you will be able to ...
- apply search strategies to create logical searches based on your research question.
- analyze (reflect on) your search results and effectively adapt your search approach.
- locate relevant information from a library database related to your research question.
- save article citations in a citation style of your choice.
- know how to connect with a librarian for research help.
Our pathway for today ...
- PART I: Identifying Keywords (15 min)
- PART II: Search Strategies Review & Creating a Search (15 min)
- PART III: Database Review, Database Search & Independent Search Time (15 + 20 min)
- PART IV: Feedback and Discussion of Search Strategies & Results (10 min)
- PART V: Another Search Strategy (10 min.)
- PART VI: Research Help & Feedback (10 min.)