Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this session, you will be able to
- access major databases in the engineering field.
- construct a logical search based on your topic.
- use a variety of strategies to locate relevant resources.
- locate original research articles related to your topic.
- understand the benefits of a citation management tool (RefWorks).
Subjects: Astronomy and Astrophysics
, Computer Science
, Engineering (Aerospace)
, Engineering (Biological)
, Engineering (Civil)
, Engineering (Environmental)
, Engineering (General)
, Engineering (Mechanical)
, Science (Environmental)
, Science (General)
, Science (Material)