Hello Writing 10 Students!
- In preparation for in-person library instruction, you will be using online tutorials to learn how to use library databases. These databases are 1) Credo Reference 2) Opposing Viewpoints 3) Academic Search Complete
- For each tutorial, you will follow the instructions on the left hand of the screen and, as needed, complete activities in the main screen (right).
- Links to the tutorials are located in boxes in the column on the right. >>>>>>>>>
- There are short quiz questions at the end of each tutorial.
- You will be asked to enter your email address AND your professor's email address after you complete the quiz questions. Both you and your professor will receive a confirmation email with your score.
- Your professor's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These emails often go to your SPAM folder, so be sure to check there if the email confirmation doesn't show up in your inbox.
Connected to the Campus Network