By the end of this class you will be able to:
- find relevant empirical articles using effective search strategies & database functionality.
- send citations information from the ProQuest platform to RefWorks.
- access articles through UCeLinks and/or Interlibrary Loan.
- locate ongoing assistance for your research needs.
1. Access Reminder
2. PsycInfo vs. PsycArticles
- similarities & differences
3. Search Strategies (3 + 4)
- phrase searching
- limiter (methodology)
4. In the Databases
- Use strategies
- Export citation data
- Access articles (Immediate or Interlibrary Loan)
5. Types of Articles
- Determining the differences between popular, research, and review articles
- Exploring your own topics
7. Revisit Challenges
- Research assistance
8. Time to Search