An open access fund pilot program to support open access publishing for faculty, graduate students, and staff. This fund is supported in part by the California Digital Library.
- Chen, Chi-Shuo, Matthew Biasca, Catherine Le, Eric YT Chen, E. Daniel Hirleman, and Wei-Chun Chin. "Determine the quality of human embryonic stem colonies with laser light scattering patterns." Biological procedures online 15, no. 1 (2013): 1-6.
- Waters, Aaron, François Blanchette, and Arnold D. Kim. "Modeling Huddling Penguins." PloS one 7, no. 11 (2012): e50277.
- Goulart, Christiane P., Mentar Mahmudi, Kristina A. Crona, Stephen D. Jacobs, Marcelo Kallmann, Barry G. Hall, Devin C. Greene, and Miriam Barlow. "Designing antibiotic cycling strategies by determining and understanding local adaptive landscapes."
- Ferri, C. G. L., R. H. Inman, B. Rich, A. Gopinathan, M. Khine, and S. Ghosh. "Plasmon-induced enhancement of intra-ensemble FRET in quantum dots on wrinkled thin films." Optical Materials Express 3, no. 3 (2013): 383-389.
- O'Hora, Denis, Rick Dale, Petri T. Piiroinen, and Fionnuala Connolly. "Local dynamics in decision making: The evolution of preference within and across decisions." Scientific reports 3 (2013).
- Tsekouras, Konstantinos, Igor Goncharenko, Michael E. Colvin, Kerwyn Casey Huang, and Ajay Gopinathan. "Design of High-Specificity Nanocarriers by Exploiting Non-Equilibrium Effects in Cancer Cell Targeting." PloS one 8, no. 6 (2013): e65623.
- Dawson, Michael N., Adam C. Algar, Alexandre Antonelli, Liliana M. Dávalos, Edward Davis, Regan Early, Antoine Guisan et al. "An horizon scan of biogeography." Frontiers of Biogeography 5, no. 2 (2013).
- Bhat, Harish S., and Garnet J. Vaz. "Frequency Response and Gap Tuning for Nonlinear Electrical Oscillator Networks." PloS one 8, no. 11 (2013): e78009.
- Amrine, Katherine CH, Wesley D. Swingley, and David H. Ardell. "tRNA signatures reveal polyphyletic origins of streamlined SAR11 genomes among the alphaproteobacteria." (2013