At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- identify the variety of ways to receive research assistance, as well as the variety of research services.
- connect to resources off-campus.
- use Melvyl to find books & more
- recognize the importance of the UC-eLinks button to connect to full-text articles.
- take the appropriate steps to initiate an interlibrary loan request.
- locate at least one subject-specific database suitable for your research interests.
- identify the benefits of using RefWorks.
- use the eJournal Finder to discover whether UC Merced subscribes to a particular journal &, if so, which database houses the journal.