If you have a smart phone or other mobile device with internet access, you can take the Library video tour by scanning a QR code or typing the URL into your browser.
- Many smartphones come with a QR code reader already installed. If your phone doesn't have one, go to your app store and download one for free.
- We recommend QuickMark, QR Code Reader, OptiScan, Qrafter, or Bakodo but there are others to choose from.
- Once the QR code reader is installed, launch the application and position your phone camera so that it points to the QR code.
- Your phone will read it automatically.
- The QR code is linked to the Library tour.
- See video in the box on the right for more information on QR Codes
The Tour URL is http://bit.ly/ucm_libtour